- About Us
Roofing SystemsDuro-Last Roofing System
Does your building need a commercial/industrial roofing system? Duro-Last is a single-ply membrane system that’s ideal for flat and low-slope applications.
Since 1978, more than one billion square feet of Duro-Last roofing have been installed on all types of buildings. A Duro-Last roof can often be installed without tearoff, and it’s reflective white surface saves energy. In addition, Duro-Last is:
- Durable: The proprietary thermoplastic blend resists chemicals, fire, grease, high winds, and temperature extremes.
- Energy efficient: The white Duro-Last membrane saves a substantial amount of energy, and is rated highest for reflectivity of all single-ply membranes in the EPA’s Energy Star Roof Products Program.
- Professionally installed: Forget the hot tar and noxious fumes, a Duro-Last membrane installation is safe, quiet, and environmentally friendly. We can often install your new roof system over the existing roof. Plus, all of our contractors are certified installers.
- Precision fabricated: We minimize inefficient site-work by prefabricating your roof in our factory as much as possible. With precision fabrication in our factory, we can eliminate up to 85% of on-site seaming and complete your installation in less time.
- Warranted: The standard 15-year warranty from Duro-Last is transferable, with no exclusions for ponding water. Damages resulting from Duro-Last defects, either in materials or installation, are covered. Warranties of 20 years are available.
- What is Duro-Last?
- The Duro-Last thermoplastic membrane combines a weft-inserted knitted scrim with two layers of PVC film, along with a proprietary makeup of biocides, flame retardants, plasticizers, stabilizers, and UV absorbents. Choose dark gray, gray, tan, terra cotta, or white for your roof.
- Duro-Last has also earned certification by the International Building Code, including approval by the Miami-Dade code agency.
- Further Certifications
- Duro-Last is a partner in the Energy Star Roof Products Program. Thanks to its ability to reflect 88% of the sun’s energy, Duro-Last will save building owners a substantial amount on cooling costs. The Cool Roof Rating Council also counts Duro-Last as a member, as does the United States Green Building Council, and the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
Duro-Last has met or exceeded all major fire and wind code requirements as necessary throughout North America.
Contact Us Today - Toll Free 1.800.307.3719
- Call us today for case studies:
- Toll Free 1.800.307.3719
CanAM Coating Services Inc
Retrofitting an existing flat or low-slope roof makes sense economically and environmentally. Our membrane systems are a great value, as they install quickly over your existing roofing, requiring less labor for tear-off and installation. The white surface reflects heat, saving you money month after month. You’re also lightening the load on our landfills by keeping loads of roofing waste out.
We’d like to provide you with a free estimate and inspection, so call us at 1-800-307-3719 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TPO-EPDM Roofing A typical low-slope roofing system consists of three components . . .